Advanced classical guitar lessons are ideal for professional musicians who have been studying guitar for six years or more, have thoroughly studied musical theory and essential musical terminology, and who are able to sight-read fluently and have a vast repertory that includes pieces from different epochs and styles. This program is designed to expand the knowledge you have gained in previous years of study. Expand your concert repertoire and push your technique and abilities to the limit. The lessons are also suitable for those students who want to enter higher music education institutions or participate in music competitions and festivals.
- Training highly skilled guitar players and helping them in the development of their guitar sound and performance style. In-depth knowledge of the essential theoretical and practical backgrounds of musical styles of different epochs: baroque, classical, romantic, avant-garde, and modern. This also covers the psychological and practical aspects of musical interpretation. Learn how to write down fingering when it's not provided on the sheet music as well as perform analysis of musical form and musical structure.
- Coordination exercises, right and left-hand speed development, expanding the timbral palette of the guitar, virtuosity and advanced techniques. Mastering performance skills, and learning specific guitar playing techniques such as tremolo, rasgueado (rasgueo), vibrato, pizzicato, etc.
- Musical ensemble experience: guitar duet, trio, quartet, or guitar with various instruments. How to achieve the desired balance between guitar and other string, wind, or keyboard instruments. Creating a joint ensemble sound and developing the ability to communicate in the space of musical interaction.
- How to prepare for a concert, overcome stage fright, and interact with audiences. Build a balanced concert repertoire and concert programs.
- We prepare teachers to teach classical guitar learners.
Edora Music School is a classically oriented school where the education is organized using modern computer technologies. We provide our students with an opportunity to learn musical instruments with a personal teacher online through Skype.
According to recent research, the effectiveness of education under a teacher’s supervision is 70% higher compared to self-study by online music courses and various YouTube lessons. However, you can learn a guitar on your own, but it would not be worth it. This is because most times, to learn on your own a piece of music effectively takes a few months. During this period probably, you would lose motivation and confidence in yourself.
In other words, various online music courses & tutorials that are promoted on the Internet, despite the growing popularity, will not replace the live communication with the teacher, and would not give you the desired rapid progress.
Besides, self-study does not give you a real assessment and evaluation of your performance level, which often leads to failures and mistakes such as the wrong choice of a musical piece. You might even stop playing guitar and lose all interest in studying.
The teachers of Edora Music School will help you love studying and playing guitar. There are a large number of sites that could provide similar services, but our research has shown us the administrations of these sites have no idea about their freelancers’ competence. Unlike them, Edora Music School arranges labor contracts only with certified teachers whose qualifications we are confident about. All of our teachers possess vast pedagogical experience, have graduated from the best European music academies, and have earned many awards for their performance as musicians. They can meet the selection criteria to a very high standard, and we can assure you the best quality of services and professionalism from our team.
By clicking on this link, you can book your first lesson or a trial. The trial lesson will give you a clear idea of how we work and help you understand if our style of teaching suits you. Current prices and discounts on packages of five and ten individual lessons can be found in this section. Follow this link for Cancellation and Refund Policy at Edora Music School. On this page, you can also read our teachers’ biographies.